
And, here's a recent pic at 16 weeks:

I almost decided not to crop out my face in the second picture, because it just made me laugh! However, it was just such a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, AWFUL look, that it would be more embarrassing for me than funny!
We had a good weekend. Friday night we went to my MIL's for dinner and played Rock Band. I was the drummer this time - and I am a very bad drummer :)
Saturday, we cleaned all day. Then we had Kendra, Jackie, and Ricky over for hamburgers. My parents gave me "real" beef from a "real" cow last weekend, and wanted to try it out. It was awesome! I also made mint chocolate ice cream. Yum. Since we have cleared out Jon's "game room" for the baby's room, he had to move the xbox to our bedroom. Here's a pic of Ricky and Jon killing alien terrorists on our bed - too cute!
Sunday, we went to lunch at Souper Salad and went window-shopping all afternoon. I got some good walking in, which I'm going to start trying to do everyday now that the nausea/exhaustion has gotten better and the weather is getting nicer.
It was a good weekend!
1 comment:
Thanks for the "real" hamburgers this weekend. They were awesome and I loved the homemade ice cream. You and Jon rock! (The picture of Ricky and Jon is the cutest thing ever!)
Post a Comment